Real Estate And Estate Planning
Caffery, Oubre, Campbell & Garrison, L.L.P., provides advice and representation for individuals, families and corporate entities involved in real estate and estate planning matters.
Clients in Louisiana have to comply with a different set of laws and regulations regarding property transfers and probate matters than in any of the other U.S. jurisdictions. Our attorneys offer experience in these areas. We work with our clients to resolve title issues, real estate transfers and other transactional matters regarding issues such as:
- Real estate title examinations and boundary disputes
- Disputes between co-owners and neighboring property owners
- Property title transfers and leases
- Legacy lawsuits involving contaminated property claims
- Contested will litigation
- Oil and gas lease agreements
- Succession and probate proceedings
Send your inquiries to our team via our online form. You can also call our New Iberia office at 337-352-2310 or our Lafayette office at 337-446-2442 to speak to a knowledgeable lawyer.